St Mark Universal Copts Care continually drive community fundraising by holding local fundraising events such as festivals, church and school activities and formal charity dinners.
Fundraise for us
We encourage individuals and groups of supporters to raise funds for STMUCC by organising their own fundraising activities, such as sponsored Marathons, walks, cycles, cake sale etc. Once a year we also organise a large scale benefit fundraising concert with an influential and philanthropic celebrity to help us raise donations for our healthcare projects.
So far, St Mark Universal Copts Care has hosted a wide variety of events to raise money and awareness. This includes:
- St Mark Universal Copts Care Formal Launch April 2015 @ The Monastery, Manchester
- St Mark’s Family fundraising Day May 2015 @ St. Mary & St. Mina Coptic Orthodox Church, Stockport
- Christmas Youth Ball Nov 2015 @ Thornton Manor, Cheshire
- C FEST BBQ Family fun Day June 2016 @ The Old Rectory, Warrington
- Interntational Appeal for the Middle East Healthcare Crisis with Ragheb Alama & Yousra October 2016 @ London Palladium
Next confirmed fundraising events for 2017:
- Sam Saad takes on the in HW Moon Toyota Wigan Half marathon, March 2017. You can help here
- C FEST BBQ Family fun Day Summer 2017