Objectives and values
Our charity aims to relieve poverty in the Middle East. These are some of our achivements in 2017.
New and refurbished independent living aids and disability equipment.
- 2 containers to Syria
- 1 to refugee camp in Greece
- 1 to orphanage in Thailand
- 1 to Egypt
A £25,000 pallet of medicine sent to 57357
No Rain No Rainbows
Help and support with mental health issues.
- 156 people reached through workshops
- 174 people connected through private Facebook
- 47 mentoring sessions
- 247 people reached through talks